Last updated – 28 December 2020
You enjoy listening to music while going for your daily run and looking for a new pair of wireless headphones that would be your companion in your running session.
But the biggest challenge is the number of options available in the market and you are puzzled to select the best one.
No worries, we can help you out as we have curated a list of 11 best wireless headphones for running in India, to let you make an informed decision.
Parameters that we have considered while finalizing the product in our list of 11 best wireless headphones for running in India are as below –
- Comfortable Fit
- Water Resistance
- Noise Cancellation
If you are in a hurry, check out our Top 3 best wireless headphones for running as below –
Without any further ado, let’s go through the best wireless headphones for running and jogging in India.
Table of Content
- Best Wireless Headphones For Running in India
- Best Wireless Headphones For Jogging in India
- Best True Wireless Earbuds For Running In India
- Best Sweatproof Headphones For Running In India
- How To Choose Best Wireless Headphones For Running In India
- Final Words
Best Wireless Headphones For Running in India
#1. AfterShokz – AS650 Trekz Air Wireless Bone Conduction Headphone
AfterShokz Trekz Air wireless headphones come with bone conduction transducers deliver music through cheekbone, while your ears are open to hearing your surrounding noise.
Aftershock’s open ear design allows hearing both music and traffic which is very crucial for running, cycling, or driving on the road.
Aftershocks bone conduction patented technology reduces sound leakage by 70% and enhances bass response. ,
Trekz Air headphone has IPX5 sweat resistance repelling rain and sweat thanks to watertight structure design and nano-chemical coating.
You get 6 hours playback time, for both music and call, dual noise-canceling microphones enhance call quality.
- Nothing in/on/over your ears, while bone conduction transducers deliver music through cheekbone, your ears are open and free, tallows you to hear the music and the world around you at the same time
- Aftershocks is the only official headphone chosen by england athletics since our open ear design allows hearing both music and traffic which is vital for running, cycling and driving on the road
- Award winning aftershocks bone conduction technology has been granted 80 patents worldwide over the years, premium pitch+ expands frequency band and enhances bass response, proprietary leakslayertechnology reduces leakage sound by 70 percent, titaniumfit assures secure fitting and solid bone conduction contact
- Ip55 sweat resistant repelling rain and sweat due to water tight structure design and nano-chemical coating, bluetooth 42 compatible with any bluetooth enabled devices, 6 hours playback time, for both music and call, dual noise cancelling microphone enhances speech, intuitive audrey say voice prompt
- Country of Origin: China
Pros of AfterShokz – AS650 Trekz Air Wireless Bone Conduction Headphone
- Patented technology to hear through the cheekbone
- Ears are open to aware of surroundings
- Sweat resistance
- 6 hours playback time
Cons of AfterShokz – AS650 Trekz Air Wireless Bone Conduction Headphone
- Not ideal if you need noise isolation while listening to music
#2. Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
If you run on a treadmill at your home or jog in your neighborhood park, where you want to listen to your favorite music without worrying about outside noise, then Bose QuietComfort 35 II is the best choice.
Because you get Active Noise Cancellation that helps in reducing outside noise to let you enjoy the immersive sound experience.
You will get deep bass and minute details of musical instruments that you can miss in any normal headphones. If you are an audiophile, you would love the sound quality as the bass doesn’t overpower other notes.
You can also trigger built-in voice assistants like Alexa to run voice commands.
- World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Bluetooth and NFC pairing with voice prompts make for hassle-free wireless connections
- Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clearer calls even in noisy environments
- Now Alexa-enabled. Ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, check weather, control your smart home, and more
Pros of Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Wireless Headphone
- 20 hours battery life
- Comfortable fit and ultrasoft ear cushions
- Superior quality sound
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Built-in Alexa voice assistant
Cons of Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Wireless Headphone
- Quite expensive
#3. Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones
If you need a wireless headset in a budget for your running sessions, then go with Xiaomi’s Mi Super Bass wireless headphones.
You will get deep bass with 40mm neodymium-magnet drivers that will enthrill you while running.
You can enjoy non-stop playback of up to 20 hours which is the icing on the cake. You can get stable connectivity with its Bluetooth 5.0 chip.
Since these headphones are lightweight merely 150 g in weight, you don’t feel anything while wearing it for your daily runs.
However, you may feel little tightness on your ears in the beginning as the headband will adjust according to your head and you will also get into the habit of these headphones.
- BreaktheWire : Up to 20 hours battery life | Super powerful Bass | 40mm dynamic driver | Pressure less ear muffs | Bluetooth 5.0 | Voice control
- Battery backup : 20 hours and charging time : 2 hours. Standby Time : 200 hrs. Range 10 m
- Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 with up to 10 m coverage
- Items included in the package – Headphones, User Manual, Charging cable, Aux cable
- Warranty : 6 months warranty for manufacturing defects
Pros of Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones
- 20 hours of battery life
- Deep bass
- Voice assistant support
Cons of Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones
- Little tight on ears in the beginning
Best Wireless Headphones For Jogging in India
#4. boAt Rockerz 510 Bluetooth Headphone with Thumping Bass
You can enjoy your favorite tracks during your morning jog, then go with boAt Rockerz 510. They have deep bass and crisp sound to start your day with full enthusiasm.
You also get faux leather ear cushions and padded headband for extra comfort while jogging. The foam inside the ear pads adapts to your ears ensuring the right pressure with great comfort even if you have big ears.
You get dedicated buttons to control volume, change tracks, and receive calls right from your headphones.
- Battery: Rockerz 510 offers a playback time of up to 20 hours and gets charged to 100% in 2-2.5 hours
- Bluetooth: It has Bluetooth v4.1 with a range of 10m and is compatible with Android & iOS
- Sensitivity (dB) : 108dB±3DB. Frequency Response : 20Hz-20KHz
- No. of Mic: 1
- Other Inclusions: Micro USB Charging Cable, Warranty Card, User Manual
Pros of boAt Rockerz 510 Bluetooth Headphone
- Deep bass and balanced treble
- Voice assistant support
- 15 hours of battery life
- Comfortable earpads and headband
- Budget friendly
Cons of boAt Rockerz 510 Bluetooth Headphone
- You may find it heavy in the initial days
#5. SONY WH-CH510 Wireless Headphone
You can buy SONY WH-CH510 Wireless Headphones if you need premium sound and long battery life. You won’t have to charge your Sony WH-CH510 headphones every night for your next day jogging as they have 35 hours of marathon battery backup.
Sony headphones have a tight fit and lightweight that helps them ideal for jogging or workout sessions.
You get deep bass with decent mid and high levels for ultimate music experience thanks to 35mm driver units.
- Bluetooth wireless technology for unrestricted movement
- Compact and lightweight, swivel ear cups allow easy portability
- Easy hands-free calling and voice assistant commands with microphone
- Up to 35 hours of battery life for all-day power and quick charging
Pros of SONY WH-CH510 Wireless Headphone
- Deep bass with balanced mid and high levels
- Voice assistant support
- 35 hours huge battery life
- Comfortable earpads and lightweight
- Tight fit ideal for jogging and running
Cons of SONY WH-CH510 Wireless Headphone
- Some feel uncomfortable as the grip is tight on ears
#6. Leaf Bass 2 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
You have low budget and you want a superior sound while jogging, then Leaf Bass 2 wireless headphones are a great choice.
You get 40mm drivers and Deep Bass technology for thumping bass and better sound clarity. Both speaker’s resistance is 32 Ohm & sensitivity range of 109 dB that ensures distortion-free sound output.
Leaf Bass 2 headphones come ultrasoft ear cushions that are sweatproof making them ideal for run or jog.
You can enjoy 15 hours playback on a single charge.
Pros of Leaf Bass 2 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Deep bass with crisp sound
- Sweatproof ultrasoft cushions
- 15 hours playback time
Cons of SONY WH-CH510 Wireless Headphone
- Bass overpowers the overall music
Best True Wireless Earbuds For Running In India
#7. Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds
Jabra Elite 65t is ideal for you if you not only want quality music but also a crisp sound while calling.
Jabra Elite earbuds come with ear detection, that means when you plug out of your ear, the music playing will be paused and it will resume once again when you put them into your ear.
You also get a battery backup of up to 15 hours including the charging case.
Jabra earbuds have IPX5 rated against damage from water and dust that make them true companion for your outdoor running or cycling.
- The right earbud is Master and should be used to initiate set-up. It can also be used alone for mono playbacks or for calls
- Take work calls from home. Incredible 4-microphone technology offers best-in-class call performance, with all-day battery for maximum productivity even when you’re working from home on your smartphone
- 3-Up to 15 hours of use - Up to 5 hours on a single charge, and a total of up to 15 hours with the charging case
- IP55 rated; 2-year warranty against water & dust (registration required with the Jabra Sound+ app)
- Customisable music using the Jabra Sound+ app equaliser , Auto Pause your sound when removing one earbud and Auto Power off to save your battery
Pros of Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds
- Superior call quality
- Sweatproof with IPX5
- Up to 18 hours total playback time
- In-ear detection for un-interrrupted music
- Comfortable snug fit
Cons of Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds
- Little expensive
- Not ideal for audiophiles but for regular talkers
#8. Bose SoundSport Free, True Wireless Earbuds
Bose soundsports earbuds give you complete freedom of movement as they land on your ears with earhooks and don’t fell down while running or working out.
You can easily use them without worrying about sweating as these earbuds are sweatproof, thanks to IPX5 rating.
You get a 6 hrs playback time while charging for a single time. You also get a charging cum storage case that extends the battery life up to 3x.
You get decent bass with clear sound that is signature style of Bose headphones.
- Truly wireless sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of stay hear + sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- Firmware update to improve Audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via connect app ; The Bluetooth range can be up to 9m
- For product related query call tollfree- 1800-891-2940 or email at email@example.com
Pros of Bose SoundSport Free, True Wireless Earbuds
- Premium sound quality
- Sweatproof with IPX5
- Up to 18 hours total playback time
- Earhooks are comfortable to wear while running
Cons of Bose SoundSport Free, True Wireless Earbuds
#9. pTron Bassbuds Lite V2 in-Ear True Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
pTron Bassbuds Lite V2 comes ergonomic and lightweight design fit comfortably and snugly in your ear without any hassle of earbuds felling down while running.
You also get powerful bass and clear sound along with 6 hours usage time on a single earbud with quick charging technology that charges the earbuds in just 1.5 hours.
You can also charge your earbuds 3 times using charging case that has a capacity of 400 maH.
- 50mAh x 2, 400mAh x 1 battery
- In-Ear True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (TWS) with Stereo Sound & Bass
- On-the earbuds multi-function buttons allow calls & music control for a hands-free experience
- Bluetooth 5.0; 6 Hours Playback Time (Earbuds) & Extended Playtime up to 20 Hours using Charging Case; 5 Hours of Talk-time; 1.5 Hours Charging Time; 100 Hours of Standby-time
- 10m Wireless range; Voice Assistant Support; 400mAh Compact & Portable Charging Case, Micro USB Charging Cable Provided; Up to 2 to 3 Charge Cycles
Pros of pTron Bassbuds Lite V2
- Snug fit design ideal for running
- Quick charge support
- Voice assistants compatible
- 15 hours playback time
- Low cost
Cons of pTron Bassbuds Lite V2
- No Sweat resistance
Best Sweatproof Headphones For Running In India
#10. JBL Endurance Jump Waterproof Wireless Sport Headphones
JBL Endurance headphones come with PowerHook technology that ensures comfort and stability while you are running or working out in gym.
IPX7 waterproofing not only resists sweating but you can also wear during swimming.
JBL Endurance has touch controls that allow you to easily manage your music and calls while working out.
You also get 8 hours of wireless music streaming with a single charge.
- JBL Signature Sound
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 8 Hours of Playtime under optimum audio settings
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Touch controls allow you to easily manage your music and calls
Pros of JBL Endurance Jump Waterproof Wireless Sport Headphones
- Specially designed for running and workout
- 8 hours playback time
- IPX7 waterproofing allow you to swim with earbuds
- Superior sound quality
- Value for money
Cons of JBL Endurance Jump Waterproof Wireless Sport Headphones
- Average battery life
#11. Syvo Flame Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones IPX7 Waterproof Sports Design
If you want JBL Endurance kind of sweatproof headphones in a low budget, then buy Syvo Flame Wireless headphones, as you get IPX7 waterproof headphones with superior bass to enjoy music while running.
Syvo Flame headphones come with Qualcomm’s CSR 8635 Chipset and Neodymium speakers for ultimate music experience.
Ear hooks are comfortable to let you freely do your running, jogging, or yoga.
You can continuously use headphones for 8-10 hours with a single charge. These headphones come with quick charge support that charges headphones in just 1.5 hours.
- IPX7 WATERPROOF EARPHONES : Water-resistant Nano coating efficiently protects the sport headphones from sweat and ensure a longer life span, it is perfect to use when running, jogging, walking and more.
- LATEST BLUETOOTH 5.0: Blaze Wireless Earbuds adopts Bluetooth 5.0 With the latest QUALCOMM QCC3003 Chipset inside to ensure most stable connectivity, smoothest transmission and longest distance with low power consumption.
- ACTIVE NOISE REDUCTION: With CVC 6.0 technology, Bluetooth Earbuds reduce background noise, so you can focus on your favorite music, no matter where you are.
- LONG LASTING & QUICK CHARGING: It only takes 2 hours to get fully charged, but enables this Bluetooth earpiece to work for 8-10 hours continually and the standby time can be up to 250 hours.
- COMFORTABLE & SECURE FIT: With Ergonomic design and ear hooks, Bluetooth earphones are secure behind your ears and rest comfortably in the ear canal. Premium soft smooth wireless earphones.
Pros of Syvo Flame Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
- Comfortable ear hooks for running and yoga sessions
- 8 to 10 hours playback time
- IPX7 waterproofing
- HD sound quality
- Extremely budget friendly
Cons of Syvo Flame Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
- Looks are average
You would like to check out – Best wireless headphones under 2000
How To Choose Best Wireless Headphones For Running In India
Since you have to move your body while running, you need a headphone that tightly fits over your head and doesn’t fall with a sudden jerk.
If you are using an in-ear headphone or any earbud, then ensure they have ear hooks or design doesn’t let earbud fell down while running.
If you sweat a lot, then water or sweat resistance would be your prime concern, you should buy those headphones whose earpads can absorb sweat or such earbuds that have atleast IPX5 water resistance.
Noise cancellation all depends on your personal preference, if you run on a treadmil at your home, then you can go with ANC headphones, that allow you to isolate from surroundings by eliminating the external noise.
However, if you run on the road or public place then you should go with such headphones that allow some external noise so that you can be aware of what happens in your surroundings.
You can go with AfterShockz Air if you like to run on the road and want to enjoy music with being aware of your surroundings because Aftershockz Air comes with bone conduction technology that transfer sound through your cheekbone allowing your ears to free and open.
If you are looking for budget headphones for running, then go with Syvo Flame wireless headsets, that are low in cost but comes with premium features like neodymium speakers, IPX7 waterproofing, and 8 to 10 hours battery backup.